The new upgraded version of the i12 TWS Bluetooth earbuds have a similar size and look to the Apple Airpods 2. The new earbuds measure just 2.13 x 1.73 x 0.59 inches and weigh a mere 80 grams. Thanks to the smaller size and lighter weight, the earbuds sit more comfortably in your ears and would also be a better option for workouts. The earbuds also put less pressure on your ears and don’t cause sweating even after extensive use. The i12 TWS also come with the water protection rating of IPX6.
Each i12 TWS features a 35mAh battery and is good for 2 to 3 hours of non stop music playback. When it’s time to charge the earbuds, you will simply need to put them back into their charging case, which is also a 350mAh power bank. Bringing the earphones up to a full charge will take from 1 to 2 hours. Standby time for one ear is an impressive 100 hours and, for both ears, it’s 60 hours.The i12 TWS run on the brand new Raychem 5.0 chipset featuring a highly responsive touch sensor in order to come as close as possible to the touch feedback found on the Apple Airpods.
- Works with both Apple and Android phones
- Auto pairing with new iPhones
- Enhanced bass/audio quality
- Auto power on / Auto power off
- Single Binaural Mode
- True Stereo
- Voice Prompts
- Touch Control
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Music playback time: about 2-3 hours
- Talk time: about 4 hours
- Charging box battery capacity: 300 mAh
- Headphone battery capacity: 35 mAh
- Charging time: 70 minutes
- Charging box charging voltage: DC 5V
- Charge box to charge the headset: About 3-4 times
1 x User Manual* Does not carry Pelican warranty.